- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.eVyALSMd.dpuf born and raised: Ritual

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ritual

Simple mornings are very important to me.
I have a ritual.
During the week, I pour the hot water over the Ecco coffee in the french press.  Nick will press the coffee and have a cup before rushing off to work.  I will pour a cup for myself while I make breakfast.  My favorite breakfast is a poached egg salad.


Recently however, Nick has taken a job in San Francisco and a few day a week I am on my own.  I make my own coffee, and with the mornings as dark and cold as they have been I'm hooked on oatmeal.

I like mine with dried blueberries and raisins, milk, and (a tiny bit) of maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment