- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.eVyALSMd.dpuf born and raised: Hot Child on the Birthday

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hot Child on the Birthday

It had been too hot to cook.
We went to the river with some figs and some salami, and ate at the farmers market, and took a lot of naps.
Now it has cooled off and I look forward to getting back in the kitchen.

My birthday is on Tuesday, and I am officially kicking it off tomorrow, and the celebration will last until September 6th!
Tomorrow Nick and I are off to spend the night at Sea View because he is taking my horseback riding on the beach in Mendocino on Sunday, and I am making a birthday carrot cake for our after ride snack.

Expect a slew of birthday related food posts, a week long indulgence!
Until then, eat well.

No comments:

Post a Comment