- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.eVyALSMd.dpuf born and raised: Three Long Days

Friday, August 13, 2010

Three Long Days

After I jarred up all the applesauce (our freezer contains nothing but ice cream and jars of applesauce) I decided to make some ice box pickles. It seems the only reason we grow cucumbers is to pickle them, and we had just run out.
I like dill pickles, and I add some garlic, because I add garlic to just about everthing. Simple is better for these guys. Stuff everything into a jar, top with vinegar, and put it in the refrigerator. The hardest part is trying to leave it alone for a few days. It seems every time I open the door, for whatever reason, the beautiful jar is glowing, begging me to open it.
Today is the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment